Thursday 30 June 2011

456. Launch of the "Gang of Good Portugal", Monday, June 14 at 19:30

(click to enlarge)

* * *

Personal note:


Several times I thought we should publish the post. Unfortunately for me, EDP is the niche companies purely capitalist and without serious social vocation, which leads me to question the real interest of the good guys in doing projects with this entity (give me decides to go patronage here in a desperate attempt to escape the EDP taxes, if so, then we are witnessing the worst feasible patronage in Portugal).


Do not put into question the willingness of the good guys to take the oral health status where the Portuguese failed completely and the professional sector cover their eyes, trying to leave everything as is and so everything continues exactly the same.


Lamenting the fact that the government take our taxes to pay for the training of dentists who will never be available to those who need it most (the ethics in this case does not account for many oral health professionals, does not account for the Directorate - General Health , nor for the Ministry of Health, otherwise they would have trained dentists to work in the NHS for a minimum of 2 / 3 years to make up their training at the expense of our taxes), now see scares me see this type of project involving multinational corporations, allied to big business and exploitation of cheap labor, while providing us with the most expensive electricity in Europe (everyone remember the scandal last year, when the EDP ​​blatantly intended to increase the price of electricity).


If not enough, also mean that I myself have also been a victim of scandalous by EDP, as having been held open competition for admission of human resources and I have been in first place in national competition, I look forward to 20 years be integrated in the company (unfortunately I did not have a sponsor within the EDP).

No comments: