Wednesday 22 September 2010

382. Why do I have to bear all?

To let everyone know here to list all entities who exposed my case, and which still wait for the fair and proper justice for what happened to me, in case of proven need all correspondence with each of the bodies.
  • Attorney General's Office;
  • Ombudsman;Former Health Minister and current representative to the elected European parliament Correia de Campos;
  • Current president of the Regional Health Administration of the Alentejo;
  • Director General of Health;
  • Inspection of Economic Activities in Health;
  • Supreme Court of Portugal.
I still await the proper replacement do physical harm and moral that I was the victim, since so far not yet received any reparations for the acts occurred. Ultimately I reserve the right to appeal to all these bodies to the European Court of Human Rights.
While I attended high school sought help from the health center of Vila Viçosa, where I was accompanied by a medical call Guida. In this unfortunate time I recall it has only done by an electroencephalogram complaints of tinnitus that have suffered at the time, never, but it never was I allowed any kind of support or monitoring the level of dentistry. Even for military service was inspected as cannon fodder, not that anyone has done me any kind of dental examination.
They used so ever in my naive to indirectly despise me because they were well aware of what could happen to me in the future when they reach adulthood. Would never have thought that if it were an adult, I also wanted to be a happy man and performed other persons or, conversely, to show contempt for me served to serve their own ego?
In short, nobody cared for my future, nobody thought twice that I too would one day reach adulthood and want to hold me personally and a family. Assuming the position they took, what they did (medical and health services they use) was to make my adult life in hell, doomed to abandonment and loneliness. So today I feel a tremendous anger and remorse for the people who should in due course and would be obliged to have made my life completely different for the better. Now I can not stand having to pay taxes to support those individuals who screwed me my quality of life forever, because I was a child and teenager, was not up to have the same consciousness that they had on what I would succeed.

No comments: