Sunday 1 March 2009

180) Complaint: Contracting target - Health Center of Odivelas

A few months ago, called for the Health Center of Odivelas to mark query to the dentist. Informed me that only last month is one that began to make queries to the following month. That is, on April 1 marked consultations for the month of May.
I took the day that I proposed for consultation in May. When I got there, I was informed that someone is wrong to make appointments. With much effort on my part, I asked them to return the next day ... after a long battle it there. Then expect that all patients while they were impatient, there could the dentist let me enter.
Once I saw told me that only treated if in pain, because it had more to do. However, the teeth examined me in a hurry and told me that I needed equipment. Moreover, he showed me a place for private clinics. This is the same view ...
I was a different dentists and I said no details of the apparatus. Conclusion, after months waiting for the consultation, we see the lack of willingness to address me properly. I came out as went without any problem resolved and irritated.
I chose a private clinic. Those conditions are deplorable, the reception to mark consultations too inefficient, the physical facilities is also not providing the minimum conditions, is heard yelling from that stun impatient children who are sick. It's a shame the service provided in this Health Center is the level of a 3rd world country ...
25 August 2006
Google search (terms "complaint" and "dental")
* * *
I hope that the Regional Health Administration of Lisbon and the Ministry of Health have already solved all the problems concerning the operation of the consultations in the Health Center of Odivelas.
Gerofil

No comments: