Tuesday 9 April 2019

713. smile... always smile

I would like to explain everything that has happened in the European Court of Human Rights, because a lot of people continue to walk around and enjoy life, at the expense of the taxes I pay today, without being responsible for what directly and indirectly caused me and condemned me to unhappiness forever, with no chance of reversibility; I just wish they were going through exactly what I'm going through today.
I hope that there is justice and that those responsible pay in justice exactly the same suffering that they knew and should have avoided and for which they threw me forever; I do not want and I will refuse any monetary compensation - only and I only want them to be punished in the same proportion of suffering that they have offered me for the rest of my life.
Many professional people should have thought at the right time that I also wanted to be properly accepted in interpersonal terms, to marry and to constitute a family ...

Read and open the following texts

Document 1


Document 2


Contact via email to provide any kind of help

No comments: