Tuesday 3 March 2015

611. Excellency the President of the Alentejo Regional Health Authority

For people who have a short memory for its own sake.

(...) Not resign myself with morality gestures and what happened to me not will be repeated with another person; I intend rather that the acts are made and cleared responsibilities (medical procedures dental or practiced dentistry or have been denied me) as far as justice is possible and feasible, or that it will only have a moralizing effect of heinous acts committed within the National Health Service and that Your Excellency should never allow them to be forgotten or that you pass a cloth over them. Do not chase anyone; just want to understand who and why was subject to certain dental care and was unable to have access to other types of dental care, because I think I was severely mistreated when fully trusted the treatments that made me, and that they are reverberate permanently and extremely negative effect on my current quality of life.


The position occupied in a given position can not be an excuse for civil and criminal irresponsibility of medical acts, in particular on people at the material time were minors. No one has the right to prevent the course of justice in cases involving fundamental human rights.
Portugal is still a state of law and can not be allowed certain type of abuse that condition and determine the quality of life of another person, permanently and for the rest of his life; this situation is even more severe because it is practiced on children.
  

No comments: