Friday 4 December 2009

277. São José Hospital: A call from a mother

Helena said ... Reading the comments I regret to inform you that the health care system remains the same or worse than 34 years ago, because I have 2 children one with 6 and another 5 years I have asked family doctors to consult a dentist exactly to prevent cavities and other problems that may exist, the application was made for an appointment to the Hospital of São José in April and I am still waiting for a response - we are in August right?
August 10, 2008 21:44
* * *
Please thank this mother who let their contacts in my e-mail address (tempogero@gmail.com) to myself determine the reasons and answer promptly to your request.
However left the balance of the Oral Health Program for children and adolescents for the year past, is here made its analysis within a few days. At the outset it seems that sin is of the same mistakes that have happened in previous years' programs, ie, the current pace only within 40 / 50 years is that all existing children and youth in Portugal are entitled to a consultation for the above program , that if within that period the birth rate were to be zero in the country.

No comments: